Faculty and staff announcements
- Dr. Diane Jelinek named a Mayo Clinic Distinguished Educator, 2012.
- Dr. Vanda A. Lennon was appointed as the Dorothy A. Adair Professor by the Mayo Clinic Board of Trustees, August 2012.
- NIH T32 Predoctoral Training grant, "PhD Program in Basic Immunology," was received by Dr. Larry R. Pease and renewed for its 17th year of funding, July 2012.
- Dr. Diane F. Jelinek succeeds Dr. Larry R. Pease as department chair, 2011.
- Dr. Larry R. Pease was named a Mayo Clinic Distinguished Investigator, 2011.
- Dr. Hirohito Kita was appointed as the Walter and Leonore Annenberg Professor of Pulmonary Medicine, 2011.
Recent Ph.D. thesis presentations
- "Class I antigen processing and presentation in breast cancer," by Andrea Henle
- "Functional characterization of the scaffolding protein IQGAP1 in T cells," by Jacquelyn Gorman
- "Identification of an IL-33 target in the mouse bone marrow: Lin-Sca1+cKit-CD25+ cells demystified," by Adipong Brickshawana, Ph.D.
Clinical trials announcements