Michael G. Chen, M.D.
- Primary Appointment
- Radiation Oncology
- Academic Rank
- Associate Professor of Oncology
My research interests and active protocols include the following.
Radiation Co-Chairman: Hematology, Radiation Therapy, New Agents and Pilot Studies, Biological Response Modifiers, Bone Marrow Transplantation and Audit Steering Committees, ECOG.
Member, Core Committees for Radiation Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplant,Lymphoma and Myeloma, ECOG.
Clinical Trials Experience
Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group
- Phase II Study Using Autologous Bone Marrow Transplantation as Consolidation Therapy for Patients With Diffuse Mixed and Diffuse Large Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma in Complete or Partial Remission After MACOP-B Chemotherapy. (EST P-E486)
- Phase II Study of ABMT of 4-HC Purged Marrow Followed by GM-CSF Infusions as Consolidation Therapy for Patients with Low-Grade Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. (EST P-C488)
- Phase II Trial Examining GM-CSF Infusions after Autologous Bone Marrow Transplantation for Relapsed or Refractory Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. (EST P-Z488)
- Phase III Randomized Trial of Autologous and Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplantation versus Intensive Conventional Chemotherapy in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in First Remission (Intergroup Study). (E2993)
- A Randomized Phase III Trial to Evaluate High-Dose Sequential Chemotherapy and Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Autologous Transplantation(HDS) vs CHOP as Initial Therapy for Patients with Poor Risk Intermediate/High Grade Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. (E2493)
- Phase III Intergroup Study of Standard Dose versus Myeloablative Therapy for Previously Untreated Symptomatic Multiple Myeloma.(S9321)
- High Dose Chemotherapy and Total Body Radiation with Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Reconstitution for Patients With Relapsing or Refractory Multiple Myeloma. (88-80-01)
- High-Dose Chemotherapy and Total Body Radiation with Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Reconstitution for Patients with Relapsing Multiple Myeloma. 3. 95-80-02 High Dose Melphalan Chemotherapy and Total Body Irradiation with Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Reconstitution for Patients with Primary Systemic Amyloidosis. (92-80-03)
See my publications