Publications - Christopher F. James, M.D.
Back to research profile
- James CF, Feinglass NG, Menke DM, Grinton SF, Papadimos TJ. Massive amniotic fluid embolism: diagnosis aided by emergency transesophageal echocardiography. Int J Obstet Anesth. 2004 Oct; 13(4):279-83.
- James CF. Obesity and pregnancy: obstetric and anesthetic implications. Current Reviews for Perianesthesia Nurses. 2001 Nov 8; 23(19):223-30, back cover.
- James CF. Obesity and pregnancy. Curr Rev Clin Anesth. 2001; 22(9):103-11.
- Langevin PB, Katovich MJ, Wood CE, James CF, Langevin SO. The effect of nitroglycerin on the gravid uterus in sheep and rabbits. Anesth Analg. 2000 Feb; 90(2):337-43.
- James CF. Labor analgesia update. Curr Rev Clin Anesth. 1998; 19(3):21-32.
- James CF. Pain management for labor and delivery in the 90s. J Fla Med Assoc. 1997 Jan; 84(1):28-36.
- James CF. Recurrence of herpes simplex virus blepharitis after cesarean section and epidural morphine. Anesth Analg. 1996 May; 82(5):1094-6.
- Paulus DA, Layon AJ, Mayfield WR, D'Amico R, Taylor WJ, James CF. Intrauterine pregnancy and aortic valve replacement. J Clin Anesth. 1995 Jun; 7(4):338-46.
- James CF. Labor analgesia in 1994. Advances in Anesthesia. 1995; 12:111-31.
- Pan PH, James CF. Anesthetic-postoperative morphine regimens for cesarean section and postoperative oxygen saturation monitored by a telemetric pulse oximetry network for 24 continuous hours. J Clin Anesth. 1994 Mar-Apr; 6(2):124-8.
- James CF. Maternal mortality. Semin Anesth. 1992; 11:76-82.
- James CF. What is new in obstetrical anesthesia? Advances in Anesthesia. 1990; 7:233-59.
- James CF, Banner T, Caton D. Cardiac output in women undergoing cesarean section with epidural or general anesthesia. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology. 1989 May; 160(5 Pt 1):1178-84.