Publications - Richard J. Seime, Ph.D., L.P.
Back to research profile
- Czarnecki K, Thompson JM, Seime R, Geda YE, Duffy JR, Ahlskog JE. Functional movement disorders: successful treatment with a physical therapy rehabilitation protocol. Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2012 Mar; 18(3):247-51. Epub 2011 Nov 22.
- Koby DG, Zirakzadeh A, Staab JP, Seime R, Cha SS, Nelson CL, Sengem S, Berge R, Marshall EA, Varner JE, Vickers KS, Trenerry MR, Worrell GA. Questioning the role of abuse in behavioral spells and epilepsy. Epilepsy Behav. 2010 Dec; 19(4):584-90. Epub 2010 Oct 20.
- Chen LP, Murad MH, Paras ML, Colbenson KM, Sattler AL, Goranson EN, Elamin MB, Seime RJ, Shinozaki G, Prokop LJ, Zirakzadeh A. Sexual abuse and lifetime diagnosis of psychiatric disorders: systematic review and meta-analysis. Mayo Clin Proc. 2010 Jul; 85(7):618-29. Epub 2010 May 10.
- Paras ML, Murad MH, Chen LP, Goranson EN, Sattler AL, Colbenson KM, Elamin MB, Seime RJ, Prokop LJ, Zirakzadeh A. Sexual abuse and lifetime diagnosis of somatic disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis. JAMA. 2009 Aug 5; 302(5):550-61.
- Robiner WN, Seime RJ. Psychologists in academic health centers: Traditions and innovations in education, science, and practice. Journal of Clinical Psychology in Medical Settings. 2008 Mar; 15(1):3-6.
- Patten CA, Vickers KS, Offord KP, Decker PA, Colligan RC, Bronars C, Reese MM, Seime RJ, Hall-Flavin DK, Hurt RD. Validation of the revised Self-Administered Alcohol Screening Test (SAAST-R). Am J Addict. 2006 Nov-Dec; 15(6):409-21.
- Seime RJ, Vickers KS. The challenges of treating depression with exercise: from evidence to practice. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice. 2006 May; 13(2):194-7.
- Leventhal G, Seime RJ, Wedding D, Rozensky RH. The 2003 Survey of Academic Medical Center Psychologists: implications and outlook. J Clin Psychol Med Settings. 2005 Sep; 12(3):209-20.
- Hong BA, Leventhal G, Seime RJ. The Association of American Medical Colleges and the Association of Medical School Psychologists: Finding psychology's place in academic medicine. Journal of Clinical Psychology in Medical Settings. 2005 Sep; 12(3):247-56.
- Seime RJ, Zeiss AM. The 5th Annual AABT Postdoctoral Panel and Overview: November 2004. Behavior Therapist. 2005 Apr; 28(4):78-80.
- Zeiss AM, Seime RJ. An overview of the 21st Annual AABT Internship Panel and Overview. Behavior Therapist. 2005 Mar; 28(3):54-6.
- Leventhal G, Seime RJ. Introduction to the special issue: Psychology in academic health centers. Journal of Clinical Psychology in Medical Settings. 2003; issue.
- Mize JS, Christiano B, Madison J, Post G, Seime RJ, Varnado P. Development of the Mizes anorectic cognitions questionnaire-revised: psychometric properties and factor structure in a large sample of eating disorder patients. Int J Eating Disorders. 2000; 28:415-21.
- Seime RJ, Manley CR. Relative value units: using the new "currency" for measuring clinical productivity in a productivity/incentive plan. J Clin Psychology in Med Settings. 1999; 6:183-201.
- Seime RJ. The section of psychology: psychology in an academic health science center's department of behavioral medicine and psychiatry. J Clin Psychology in Med Settings. 1998; 5:215-32.
- Meitzen MO, Seime RJ, Ward HE. Religious knowledge and its use in psychiatry. J Religion & Health. 1998; 37:5-8.
- Szymanski LA, Seime RJ. A re-examination of body-image distortion: evidence against a sensory explanation. Int J Eating Disorders. 1997; 21:175-80.
- Bouquot JE, Seime RJ. Bulimia nervosa: dental perspectives. Prac Periodontics & Aesthetic Dentistry. 1997; 9:655-63.
- Greene PG, Seime RJ, Smith ME. Distraction and relaxation training in the treatment of anticipatory vomiting: a single subject intervention. J Behav Ther & Exp Psychiatry. 1992; 22:285-90.