Publications - Joyce (Joy) E. Balls-Berry, Ph.D.
Back to research profile
- Price, JH, Dake, JK, Berry-Balls, JE, Wielinski, M. Safety Belt Use Among Overweight and Obese Adolescents. Journal of Community Health. 2011; 36(4):612-15.
- Balls, J, Price, J, Dake, J, Jordan, T, Khuder, S. African American primary care physicians’ perceptions and practices regarding smoking cessation therapy. Journal of the National Medical Association. 2010; 102(7):579-89.
- Fink, B, Weiner, J, Jordan, T, Thompson, A, Salvage, T, Coman, M, Balls, JE. Early Stage Breast Cancer and Its Association with Diet and Exercise-Related Perceptions and Behaviors to Prevent Recurrence. Breast Cancer: Basic and Clinical Research. 2010; 4:65-72.
- Khubchandani, J, Nagy, CM, Watkins, CM, Nagy, S, Balls, JE. A preliminary survey of university employees’ perceptions of work related stress: Association with diet and exercise on campus. American Journal of Health Studies. 2009; 24(2):306-13.
- Page Shafer K, Graves A, Kent C, Balls JE, Zapitz VM, Klausner JD. Increased sensitivity of pharyngeal gonorrhea screening using DNA amplification testing. Clinical Infectious Disease. January 15, 2002; 34:173-6.
- Page Shafer K, Shiboski C, Osmond D, Dilley J, McFarland W, Shiboski S, Klausner J, Balls J, Greenspan D, Greenspan J. Risk of HIV infection attributable to oral sex among MSM and in the MSM population, CA. AIDS. 2002; 16(17):2350-52.