Ph.D. Students and Postdoctoral Fellows Trained
- Tania Schroeder, Ph.D. Graduate Student (2002-2005). Current position: Scientist, American Medical Systems, Minnetonka, MN.
- Rachel Kahler, Ph.D. Graduate Student (2001-2006). Current position: Technology Specialist, Fish & Richardson, LLD, Minneapolis, MN.
- Eric Jensen, Ph.D. Postdoctoral Fellow (2004-present).
- Frank Secreto, Ph.D. Postdoctoral Fellow (2007-present).
- Luke Hoeppner. Predoctoral student in Microbiology, Immunology and Cancer Biology Program (2005 to present).
- Aswathy Nair. Predoctoral graduate student in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biophysics (2006-2007).
- Michelle Hamline. MD/PhD student, Predoctoral graduate student in Molecular, Cellular, Developmental Biology and Genetics (2006-2007).
- Robin Dhillon, MD. Visiting postdoctoral fellow (2007-2008).
- Tiffany Whitney, Ph.D. Postdoctoral Fellow (2008-present).
- David Razidlo, Ph.D. Postdoctoral Fellow (2008-present).